| < February >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hoseda-Hard in February is very cold at -19.8 °C (-3.64 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.1mm (0.9in) of liquid precipitates.
Check the distance to and compare the Hoseda-Hard February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hoseda-Hard, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hoseda-Hard:
- Malye Karmakuly, Novaya Zemlya, Russia - 646.4 kms (401.7 miles) NNW
- Malye Karmakuly, Russia - 645.8 kms (401.3 miles) NNW
- Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia - 697.2 kms (433.3 miles) WNW
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 281.5 kms (174.9 miles) WNW
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 366.5 kms (227.7 miles) WSW
- Pecora, Russia - 236.5 kms (147 miles) SSW
- Arhangelsk, Russia - 894.1 kms (555.6 miles) W
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 506.2 kms (314.5 miles) SSW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 725.4 kms (450.8 miles) SW
- Kotlas, Russia - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) SW
- Cerdyn', Russia - 752 kms (467.3 miles) SSW